Tuesday, December 28, 2010

framed shopping bags

I've seen this on several blogs.. framing your designer shopping bags. I think this is genius!
I can never throw away the nice bags from stores, It seems like such a waste! They sit and clutter everything up and then I end up throwing them away... now I completely regret throwing some of them out! I had some pretty fabulous ones! Now you have an excuse to keep them and they will jazz up your walls. I told my friend and her mom that they needed to frame some for their walk in closets! How fun!

I am sure that plenty of you have already seen this, but I wanted to put it up for those who haven't!



picture found here

3 comments:

Mrs. Smith said...

Ah! I love it. I've never seen this but I'm officially obsessed with the idea.

A Preppy Princess said...

I love this idea!

Michie said...

This will be a fabulous project for my pre-teen's bedroom!

Related Posts with Thumbnails